ATTENTION INGATESTONE BUSINESSES!
Grants of up to £2k are available for shop front and accessibility improvements.
The grant is available to anyone who owns or rents commercial premises in (including registered charities) in these areas:
– Ingatestone High Street
– Brentwood town centre
– Shenfield High St (Hutton Rd, Shenfield Rd)
To see more details and express your interest, follow the link: brentwood.gov.uk/funding
The full guidance: brentwood.gov.uk/media/612
What can be funded?
The grant can contribute towards expenditure including:
• replacement shop front, windows and doors
• reinstatement of traditionally styled shop fronts, sash windows and doors
• painting of existing shop fronts and upper floors (including render)
• replacement gutter and downpipes
• replacement signage
• external lighting schemes
• repair and reinstatement of all or any part of a shop front fixture that is visible from the street, including the first and second floors of premises where they are used for commercial activities
• accessibility improvements such as nosing on steps, widening of doorways, ramps for doorways or removal of steps, handrails, portable ramps, power assisted doors, disabled access signs, doorbells and training staff to assist disabled customers
• professional fees